Throughout the city of Los Angeles, you will find six different sonography tech schools to choose from. Residents of Los Angeles that choose to take advantage of furthering their education by becoming a certified sonographer can expect to pay an average of $15,683.00 in tuition costs. Those traveling from out of state pay an average tuition of $17,873.00. With several different schools and programs to choose from, those attending school for this program can either opt to stay on campus in a dorm room or stay at home if they are area residents. If interested in learning more about ultrasound technician programs in the Los Angeles area, below are some of the schools that offer certification in this field.
Most Notable Ultrasound Schools in Los Angeles
Casa Loma College
One of the most popular sonography schools in Los Angeles is none other than Casa Loma College. This school offers two different programs that you may opt to choose from when looking to obtain a ultrasound technician certification. The first option is the Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography course while the second option is the Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician course. Room and board is not available to take advantage of at this school. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify.
Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science
The Charles Drew University of Medicine and Science is one of the perfect sonography schools in Los Angeles to attend if looking to obtain a degree rather than a certification as a sonography technician. The degree program offered is the Bachelors in Diagnostic Medical Sonography course. Certifications can also be obtained when taking the Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician course that is available at this top notch school in Los Angeles as well.
Los Angeles Pierce College
Other ultrasound technician schools Los Angeles include Pierce College. Here you can obtain a certification in Biomedical Technology as well as a certification as a technician. Off-campus room and board is available for those who would like to take advantage of it. With an average of over 500 students receiving financial aid, you are able to further your education even if you do not currently have the finances to do so.
Los Angeles Valley College
Accredited ultrasound technician schools in Los Angeles include the Los Angeles Valley College. Located on Fulton Avenue, this school offers two programs that those looking to become ultrasound technicians can choose to complete. The first program is Certification in Biomedical Technology and the second program available is the Associates in Biomedical Technology course. Off campus housing is available for those attending this school.
Los Angeles City College
Those looking for courses including a Associates in Biomedical Technology or Certification in Biomedical Technology, may opt to attend school at the Los Angeles City College. The average in-state tuition to take advantage of these courses is $698.00 while the average out-of-state tuition is $5,846.00.
Located on Laurel Cyn Blvd within the city of Los Angeles is Kaplan College. This college also offers two different programs for ultrasound technicians. This includes Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician. Housing is not available at this college location.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Find Online Schools. 100% Online Accredited Courses
- Get Matched to Programs In A Few Clicks!
- Earn an Affordable Degree from Home at your own pace
- Get College info today. Its Free and Easy!
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Earn your degree 100% online with the flexibility and affordability that an online education affords. Abraham Lincoln University is dedicated to providing focused, practical, online courses at all degree levels.
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Fast track your career in supply chain management by earning your master's degree online.
- MS in Supply Chain Management