Find Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Miami, Florida Those interested in obtaining ultrasound certification within Miami, Florida, have five different schools to choose from. These five accredited technology schools within the city give you the option to obtain either a certification or associates and bachelors degrees. These schools include Dade Medical College in Miami, Barry University, ATI College of Health, Dade Medical College in Hialeah and Professional Training Centers. Many ultrasound professionals within the region are graduates of these technical centers and colleges. To find the perfect school for you, it is important to first determine what type of degrees you are interested in obtaining.
Sonography Education in Miami, FloridaSonography is one of the many types of applications that can be used in ultrasounds. An ultrasound is the result of the imaging process of sonography. Those interested in obtaining education in sonography are able to attend the same colleges and institutes in Miami that also offer accredited ultrasound courses. This includes Dade Medical College in Miami, Barry University, ATI College of Health, Dade Medical College in Hialeah and Professional Training Centers.
- Medical Assistant Technician (10-Month diploma program)
- Patient Care Technician (10-month diploma program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month diploma program)
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- And more...
Southern Technical College provides education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enable graduates to obtain entry-level employment. As a student at Southern Technical College, you will have the opportunity learn in several different ways.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- Medical Assisting (Associates)
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Get personalized attention at UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services—they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Dental Assistant Program
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Respiratory Therapy
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Public Health Global Health
- Master of Public Health: Nutrition
- Master of Public Health: Health Promotion
Salaries for Sonographer in Miami, Florida
Salaries for sonographer in Miami, Florida may vary depending on your education, experience and where you are working. Typically, the average salary of a sonographer in Miami earns around $55,530 annually. Those earning in the 75th percentile as an sonography tech may earn up to $66,000 per year.
List of Diagnostic Medical Sonogrpahy Programs in Miami, Florida
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs within Miami include the following:
- Associates in Biomedical Technology at Miami Dade College
- Bachelors in Diagnostic Medical Sonography at Barry University
- Associates in Diagnostic Medical Sonography at ATI College of Health
- Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography at Professional Training Centers