Find Accredited Sonography Schools in Charlotte, NC
King’s College is a two-year private college. This facility offers a certification and an associate degree in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services. Once this degree is obtained, a student needs to take a further one-year course to obtain this degree. There are several colleges in North Carolina that offer the continuing degree. Please see the list of institutions at the end of this document for a partial list of these institutions.
Sonography Education in Charlotte, NC
There are two degrees that are necessary to complete a course in sonography. The first course is a two-year allied health degree. This is followed by a one-year program studying ultrasound technology. Both of these degrees can be obtained in Charlotte and the surrounding area. Be aware that some businesses will also require that a technician register with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) before hiring a new employee.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
Salaries for Sonography Tech in Charlotte, NC
The average salary for sonography tech in Charlotte is $66,800. Be aware that more experienced workers might receive a higher salary. Some employers will require that their employees have a certain amount of experience before hiring them.
List of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs in North Carolina
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute- Associate inSonographer & Ultrasound Technician
South Piedmont Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Johnston Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Southwestern Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Cape Fear Community College- Associate in Diagnostic Medical in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Forsyth Technical Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Pitt Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician