Finding Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Jacksonville, FL
The first step in becoming an sonography tech is to find the right school. It is very important that you choose a school that is accredited as well as one that has a good reputation. There are a few ways that you can go about finding an accredited ultrasound tech school. First, you might want to get recommendations. This is something that you should do if you already know people who work in the field. You can also look up reviews about local schools online. This is helpful since you can read about what former students thought about the schools. Finally, you might want to contact doctor's offices and clinics in the area and get their opinions on what local schools might be best for a solid education.
Sonography Education in Jacksonville, FL
Now that you know a bit about finding a reputable school, you should also know about what you can expect from your sonography education. You should first know that programs typically last anywhere from one to four years, depending on the level of training you receive. For instance, a certificate program might only take a year where an associate or bachelor's degree program might take two to four years. You will also want to know that sonography education is typically based on both classroom work as well as on-the-job training.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting with Basic X-Ray Operation
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
As a student at Southeastern College, you will gain the training, skills, and knowledge you need to prepare for a rewarding career.
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.