Find Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Baltimore.
Both Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Baltimore County offer certification for ultrasound technicians that is CAAHEP Accredited. In addition to CAAHEP accreditation, University of Maryland Baltimore County is ARRT Recognized.
You can find more information about Johns Hopkins’ and University of Maryland Baltimore County’s programs by visiting their respective websites below:
Sonography Education in Baltimore. Johns Hopkins Hospital is not only one of the most respected names in the medical field it also is home to one of the most established training programs for general and cardiac ultrasound technician certifications. The Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Cardiac Sonography Echocardiography Program is a 14-month full-time accredited program. Ranking fourth in the nation as a major research university, University of Maryland Baltimore County offers training for general, cardiac, and vascular ultrasound technician certification. UMBC’s Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography is an accelerated 13.5 month accredited program.
To be certified as a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) you must pass an examination overseen by The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. The classes at these Baltimore schools will prepare for the examination.
- Kaplan University Online Degree Programs
- Attend college on your terms. Kaplan University offers fully online degree programs that fit any schedule.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Assisting
- And more...
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Health Informatics
Salaries for Ultrasound Technologists in Baltimore.
Salaries for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Baltimore vary greatly depending on your certification, experience, specialty and specific location, with the mean sitting just under $72,000. A general ultrasound sonographer in the area averages $53,000, with specialists earning $100,000 or more a year.List of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs in Maryland.
- Accredited Certificate Program in General Sonography
- Accredited Certificate Program in Cardiac Sonography
- Accredited Certificate Program in Vascular Sonography
Additionally, if you wish to pursue additional training, Montgomery County Community College in Takoma Park is the only local school offering an associate’s degree in sonography.
With its variety of certifications and degrees from top notch educational facilities available locally, Baltimore is the perfect place to study for the aspiring ultrasound technician!
A List of Best Schools for Diagnostic Medical Sonography Study in Baltimore, Maryland
School Name: Johns Hopkins Hospital
Address: 1800 Orleans St, #4052, Baltimore 21287
School Name: University of Maryland Baltimore County
Address: 1450 S. Rolling Road, Baltimore 21227