Find Accredited Sonography School at Phoenix, ArizonaThere are 4 schools in which you can receive accredited sonography technician certification: Everest College-Phoenix, DeVry University-Arizona, GateWay Community College, and Phoenix College. Each school is located in Phoenix, and has an ultrasound program worth considering.
Sonograph Education at Phoenix, ArizonaIt is important to note that Sanford-Brown College at Phoenix voluntarily withdrew from their accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP), and the accreditation will run out on September, 29th, 2014. The other schools around Phoenix are all based in the city and relatively nearby each other. The average tuition of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degrees is $12,460 for Arizona residents, and the tuition for out of state students is $13,617. The cost of books is an additional $1,324.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)