Selecting Ultrasound Tech Schools in NJ
Throughout the state, you will find 18 different and accredited ultrasound technician schools in NJ that are worth taking a look at. Each college offers something a little different from the others so that students are able to attend the one that meets all of their wants and needs in furthering their education. Thousands of students graduate from the many different ultrasound technician schools in New Jersey each year. Below are a few different schools that you may choose from when looking into ultrasound colleges in the state.
Associates in Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs
If you are interested in obtaining an Associates in Diagnostic Medical Sonography degree, there are a few different ultrasound technician school in NJ that you may choose from. This includes Union County College in Cranford, Gloucester County College in Mantua Township, Bergen Community College in Paramus and Burlington County College in Pemberton. Each of these colleges provide students with an excellent, top notch program option in becoming an ultrasound technician.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Health Information Management
- Health Care degrees include BA in Health Care Administration, BS in Health Information Management, BS in Nursing (RN to BSN), and more.
- Coursework focuses on relevant topics in the health care field, such as administration, planning, and policy.
- Students can specialize in areas like Human Resource Management, Health Care Informatics Systems, and Long-Term Care Management.
- Online degree programs that can help students pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- B/S Health Information Management
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Medical Records
- Radiologic Technology
- Medical Assisting Basic X-Ray Technician - Associates
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
Ultimate Medical Academy Educates Future Healthcare Professionals
You bring your goals and motivation to UMA, and we will provide you the education and the support to help make you a success! Even if you haven’t been serious about your career before, we can help boost your confidence and prepare you for a career in healthcare.
Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Rather than obtaining an associates degree, you may opt for a Certification in Diagnostic Medical Sonography. Many ultrasound technician schools NJ options offer this program choice. This includes Eastern International College in Belleville, American Institute in Clifton, Sanford-Brown Institute in Iselin, Eastern International College in Jersey City, Hohokus School in Nutley, Eastwick College in Ramsey, Healthcare Training Institute in Union, Muhlenberg Harold B. and Dorothy A Snyder Schools in Plainfield and American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education in South Plainfield.
Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services
Other ultrasound tech schools in NJ offer a Certification in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services program that you can take advantage of in your journey to become a well qualified ultrasound technician. Star Career Academy in Newark, Drake College of Business in Elizabeth, Eastwick College in Ramsey, Ocean County College in Toms River Thomas Edison State College in Trenton and Healthcare Training Institute in Union are a few colleges throughout the state of New Jersey that offer this certification and training program in this medical field.
Whether you are searching for an ultrasound school in north Jersey, south Jersey or central Jersey, there are many different options and possibilities available for you to choose from. Now you can better yourself and your career when you visit these top notch colleges and institutes.
Near By States
- Ultrasound Tech Schools in NY
- Ultrasound Tech Schools in MA
- Ultrasound Tech Schools in PA
- Ultrasound Tech Schools in CT
Medical Sonography Classes in New Jersey
|Rutgers University - Newark (RU)||249 University Avenue, Blumenthal Hall |
Newark, New Jersey 07102
|JFK Medical Center Muhlenberg Harold B. and Dorothy A. Snyder Schools-School of Imaging||Park Ave & Randolph Rd |
Plainfield, New Jersey 07061
|Eastwick College||10 South Franklin Turnpike |
Ramsey, New Jersey 07446
|Eastern International College-Jersey City||3000 JF Kennedy Blvd 3rd Floor |
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306
|Eastern International College-Belleville||251 Washington Ave |
Belleville, New Jersey 07109
|Healthcare Training Institute||1969 Morris Ave |
Union, New Jersey 07083
|Hohokus School-RETS Nutley||103 Park Ave |
Nutley, New Jersey 07110
|Fox Institute of Business-Clifton||346 LEXINGTON AVE |
Clifton, New Jersey 07011
|American Institute of Medical Sciences & Education||4500 New Brunswick Ave |
Piscataway, New Jersey 08854
|Sanford-Brown Institute-Iselin||675 U.S Route 1, 2nd Floor |
Iselin, New Jersey 08830
|Bergen Community College||400 Paramus Rd |
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
|Burlington County College||601 Pemberton-Browns Mills Road |
Pemberton, New Jersey 08068
|Brookdale Community College||765 Newman Springs Rd |
Lincroft, New Jersey 07738
|Gloucester County College||1400 Tanyard Road |
Sewell, New Jersey 08080
|Union County College||1033 Springfield Ave |
Cranford, New Jersey 07016
|University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey||65 Bergen Street, Room 1441 |
Newark, New Jersey 07101
|University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-North||1776 Raritan Road, Room 545, Scotch Plains 07076||www.shrp.rutgers.edu|