One of the smallest states in the union, New Hampshire only has one school that offers an accredited sonography tech program. New Hampshire Technical Institute, Concord’s Community College (better known as NHTI Concord’s Community College) is a two-year institution of higher learning located in Concord, the state’s capital. The school offers a Professional Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, which is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
The curriculum of NHTI Concord’s sonography program consists of 50 semester credits. It is designed for completion within two years: a full first year consisting of the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters; and a truncated second year with just the Fall semester. Each of the training program’s four semesters has a DMS Clinic, in which students gain hands-on experience that includes performing medical imaging with sophisticated ultrasound instrumentation. The lab exercises prepare students for a profession that would place them in hospitals or private clinics. Other classes offered in the NHTI program include Sonographic Anatomy and Pathology, Sonographic Principles of OB/GYN, Sonographic Physics, Seminars in Sonography, and Principles of Vascular Ultrasound. For admission to the program, applicants must have completed an associate or bachelor’s degree program in an allied health science; eligible specializations include radiologic technology, nursing, and physical therapy. (Medical assisting is not included) NHTI strongly recommends knowledge in medical terminology, and applicants must complete a course in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Airway Obstruction Management for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer before they register for the program.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer our degree and certificate programs in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
SALARIES FOR SONOGRAPHERS
Diagnostic medical sonographers in New Hampshire made a median yearly income of $75,000 ($36.07 per hour) in 2012, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This is higher than the national median of $65,900 ($31.66 per hour). The bottom 10 percent made a median annual wage of $62,000 ($29.81 per hour), while the top 10 percent took home $91,100 ($43.78 per hour). According to the BLS, there were 220 diagnostic medical sonographers in 2010, and the agency expects the number to be 290 by 2020: a 34 percent increase.
Medical Sonography Classes in New Hampshire
|NHTI-Concord's Community College||31 College Drive |
Concord, New Hampshire 03301