One of the smallest states in the union, New Hampshire only has one school that offers an accredited sonography tech program. New Hampshire Technical Institute, Concord’s Community College (better known as NHTI Concord’s Community College) is a two-year institution of higher learning located in Concord, the state’s capital. The school offers a Professional Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, which is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
The curriculum of NHTI Concord’s sonography program consists of 50 semester credits. It is designed for completion within two years: a full first year consisting of the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters; and a truncated second year with just the Fall semester. Each of the training program’s four semesters has a DMS Clinic, in which students gain hands-on experience that includes performing medical imaging with sophisticated ultrasound instrumentation. The lab exercises prepare students for a profession that would place them in hospitals or private clinics. Other classes offered in the NHTI program include Sonographic Anatomy and Pathology, Sonographic Principles of OB/GYN, Sonographic Physics, Seminars in Sonography, and Principles of Vascular Ultrasound. For admission to the program, applicants must have completed an associate or bachelor’s degree program in an allied health science; eligible specializations include radiologic technology, nursing, and physical therapy. (Medical assisting is not included) NHTI strongly recommends knowledge in medical terminology, and applicants must complete a course in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Airway Obstruction Management for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer before they register for the program.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Do you have entrepreneurial visions to advance your career in the business world? Learn about the options available at GCU.
- Earn a competitive bachelor's or master's degree in the areas of business administration, business analytics, accounting, marketing and more.
- Many of our business degrees have attained elite accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- GCU nurtures the startup spirit, propelling your entrepreneurial visions on a powerful platform with opportunities to help you thrive.
- Pursue a next-generation education with an online program or join Grand Canyon University's vibrant and growing campus community in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona.
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
- Master of Business Aministration - Healthcare Administration
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- Students already licensed as registered nurses can complete RN-BSN program in as few as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
SALARIES FOR SONOGRAPHERS
Diagnostic medical sonographers in New Hampshire made a median yearly income of $75,000 ($36.07 per hour) in 2012, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This is higher than the national median of $65,900 ($31.66 per hour). The bottom 10 percent made a median annual wage of $62,000 ($29.81 per hour), while the top 10 percent took home $91,100 ($43.78 per hour). According to the BLS, there were 220 diagnostic medical sonographers in 2010, and the agency expects the number to be 290 by 2020: a 34 percent increase.
Medical Sonography Classes in New Hampshire
|NHTI-Concord's Community College||31 College Drive |
Concord, New Hampshire 03301