Finding Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Jacksonville, FL
The first step in becoming an sonography tech is to find the right school. It is very important that you choose a school that is accredited as well as one that has a good reputation. There are a few ways that you can go about finding an accredited ultrasound tech school. First, you might want to get recommendations. This is something that you should do if you already know people who work in the field. You can also look up reviews about local schools online. This is helpful since you can read about what former students thought about the schools. Finally, you might want to contact doctor's offices and clinics in the area and get their opinions on what local schools might be best for a solid education.
Sonography Education in Jacksonville, FL
Now that you know a bit about finding a reputable school, you should also know about what you can expect from your sonography education. You should first know that programs typically last anywhere from one to four years, depending on the level of training you receive. For instance, a certificate program might only take a year where an associate or bachelor's degree program might take two to four years. You will also want to know that sonography education is typically based on both classroom work as well as on-the-job training.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography-Concentration in General and Vascular Sonography
- Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Health Information Management
Get personalized attention with UMA.
One-on-one tutoring, pre-interview coaching, job search assistance, alumni services-they’re all included in Ultimate Medical Academy’s competitively priced tuition. As a nationally accredited school, we provide quality career training online and at our campus in Clearwater, Florida. Let’s talk about your needs, your career goals and how UMA can help you succeed.
- A.S. - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Diploma - Healthcare Technology and Systems
- Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
Logan is a non-profit university founded in 1935. Logan University has remained grounded in chiropractic education, while continuously enriching academic options with degree offerings in health sciences since 2012.
- Master of Science - Health Informatics
- Earn your Bachelor of Science of Healthcare Management degree online
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Program focuses on the business, management, and healthcare skills necessary for healthcare organizations to run smoothly
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (MSN)