Find Accredited Ultrasound Technician Schools in Baltimore.
Both Johns Hopkins Hospital and University of Maryland Baltimore County offer certification for ultrasound technicians that is CAAHEP Accredited. In addition to CAAHEP accreditation, University of Maryland Baltimore County is ARRT Recognized.
You can find more information about Johns Hopkins’ and University of Maryland Baltimore County’s programs by visiting their respective websites below:
Sonography Education in Baltimore. Johns Hopkins Hospital is not only one of the most respected names in the medical field it also is home to one of the most established training programs for general and cardiac ultrasound technician certifications. The Johns Hopkins Hospital School of Cardiac Sonography Echocardiography Program is a 14-month full-time accredited program. Ranking fourth in the nation as a major research university, University of Maryland Baltimore County offers training for general, cardiac, and vascular ultrasound technician certification. UMBC’s Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography is an accelerated 13.5 month accredited program.
To be certified as a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) you must pass an examination overseen by The American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography. The classes at these Baltimore schools will prepare for the examination.
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
We keep education relevant by employing instructors with real-world experience in the field, who bring their career backgrounds to the classroom. Our programs are continually assessed by faculty, staff and members of the business and education communities to help ensure your studies align with your career goals. Programs offered by Brightwood College focus on local employment needs, in areas such as allied health, nursing and technical and professional programs.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist - Certificate
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Fortis Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- Medical Coding and Billing
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- Diploma - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- Diploma - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
Salaries for Ultrasound Technologists in Baltimore.
Salaries for a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in Baltimore vary greatly depending on your certification, experience, specialty and specific location, with the mean sitting just under $72,000. A general ultrasound sonographer in the area averages $53,000, with specialists earning $100,000 or more a year.List of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs in Maryland.
- Accredited Certificate Program in General Sonography
- Accredited Certificate Program in Cardiac Sonography
- Accredited Certificate Program in Vascular Sonography
Additionally, if you wish to pursue additional training, Montgomery County Community College in Takoma Park is the only local school offering an associate’s degree in sonography.
With its variety of certifications and degrees from top notch educational facilities available locally, Baltimore is the perfect place to study for the aspiring ultrasound technician!
A List of Best Schools for Diagnostic Medical Sonography Study in Baltimore, Maryland
School Name: Johns Hopkins Hospital
Address: 1800 Orleans St, #4052, Baltimore 21287
School Name: University of Maryland Baltimore County
Address: 1450 S. Rolling Road, Baltimore 21227