Find Accredited Sonography School at Phoenix, ArizonaThere are 4 schools in which you can receive accredited sonography technician certification: Everest College-Phoenix, DeVry University-Arizona, GateWay Community College, and Phoenix College. Each school is located in Phoenix, and has an ultrasound program worth considering.
Sonograph Education at Phoenix, ArizonaIt is important to note that Sanford-Brown College at Phoenix voluntarily withdrew from their accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP), and the accreditation will run out on September, 29th, 2014. The other schools around Phoenix are all based in the city and relatively nearby each other. The average tuition of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degrees is $12,460 for Arizona residents, and the tuition for out of state students is $13,617. The cost of books is an additional $1,324.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.