Find Accredited Sonography School at Phoenix, ArizonaThere are 4 schools in which you can receive accredited sonography technician certification: Everest College-Phoenix, DeVry University-Arizona, GateWay Community College, and Phoenix College. Each school is located in Phoenix, and has an ultrasound program worth considering.
Sonograph Education at Phoenix, ArizonaIt is important to note that Sanford-Brown College at Phoenix voluntarily withdrew from their accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs (CAAHEP), and the accreditation will run out on September, 29th, 2014. The other schools around Phoenix are all based in the city and relatively nearby each other. The average tuition of the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degrees is $12,460 for Arizona residents, and the tuition for out of state students is $13,617. The cost of books is an additional $1,324.
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Patient Care Technician
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Health Information Management
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.