Find Accredited Sonography Schools in Charlotte, NC
King’s College is a two-year private college. This facility offers a certification and an associate degree in Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services. Once this degree is obtained, a student needs to take a further one-year course to obtain this degree. There are several colleges in North Carolina that offer the continuing degree. Please see the list of institutions at the end of this document for a partial list of these institutions.
Sonography Education in Charlotte, NC
There are two degrees that are necessary to complete a course in sonography. The first course is a two-year allied health degree. This is followed by a one-year program studying ultrasound technology. Both of these degrees can be obtained in Charlotte and the surrounding area. Be aware that some businesses will also require that a technician register with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) before hiring a new employee.
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Medical Assistant Associate's Degree
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist Certificate
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Looking for an Online Healthcare Degree Program That May Improve Your Career Options?
- EarnMyDegree.com Can Help You Match Your Educational Goals With Your Desired Career.
- Whether You Are Looking to Earn a Degree Online, or Study at a Nearby Campus, This Is The Place to Connect With a College That May Be Ideal for You.
- Browse Through Our List Of Online Colleges and Traditional Schools to Determine Potential Places to Earn a Degree NOW!
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- We're now Non-Profit.
Salaries for Sonography Tech in Charlotte, NC
The average salary for sonography tech in Charlotte is $66,800. Be aware that more experienced workers might receive a higher salary. Some employers will require that their employees have a certain amount of experience before hiring them.
List of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs in North Carolina
Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Caldwell Community College and Technical Institute- Associate inSonographer & Ultrasound Technician
South Piedmont Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Johnston Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Southwestern Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Cape Fear Community College- Associate in Diagnostic Medical in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Forsyth Technical Community College- Certification and Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician
Pitt Community College- Associate in Sonographer & Ultrasound Technician